Welcome to Hotel Élite Prague
Hotel Élite Prague is situated in a building from the late 14th century, located in a quiet place, yet right in the heart of the historical city. Thanks to the thorough renovation of this remarkable building Hotel Elite now provides very comfortable rooms with the romantic charm of the ancient architecture.
Our hotel is your best choice if you are looking for central Prague accommodation with all major attractions in walking distance and in the centre of business and social life, offering parking on site. Famous city attractions such as Wenceslas and Old Town Squares and the Charles Bridge are within a few minutes’ walk from the hotel door. The National Theatre, Black Light Theatre and Opera are also reachable by walk.
Good to know
- Check-in: from 15:00
- Check-out: until 12:00
From 1st of January 2022 the city tax (50 Kč per person and night) is excluded from the room rate and is paid directly by guests at the reception desk.
Children and extra beds
- Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- Free! One further child under 6 years stays free of charge using an existing bed.
- All older children or adults are charged €30 per person per night for using an extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB
- Please note that the credit card which will be used for making a reservation must be available at check-in.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Hotel Élite Prague!